What is the PDX Small Business Network Podcast all about? Good news: our first guest is going to tell us all about what we hope to achieve. She’s been living and online marketing in the Portland area for a few years now, though her business ventures began with web development in Idaho Falls. Who is this mystery, guest?
Me, One-Click Lindsey, of course! (I know, I know… I need to stop referring to myself in the third person.)
I am the owner of Web Impakt and Traffic & Leads; Web Impakt focuses on developing awesome tech and software for your website while Traffic & Leads is focused on (you guessed it) generating more traffic and leads for your business. I also host the Traffic & Leads Podcast and run a Facebook group for my online marketing strategy, The CLICK Technique. Phew! Lots of stuff going on over here!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- The origins of my company, Web Impakt (and yes, I do regret that unique spelling), and how Traffic & Leads was born from it.
- How I got my name, One-Click Lindsey, and how a catchy nickname can make you more memorable.
- My company’s online marketing strategy (that really works!), The CLICK Technique, and how I make marketing magic happen with it.
- Why I left Idaho Falls and transplanted myself and my family in the Portland area.
- How I develop relationships with other business owners using my podcasts and why they’re my favorite way to create content!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- One-Click Lindsey
- Web Impakt
- Traffic & Leads
- Traffic & Leads Podcast
- The CLICK Technique
My goal with this podcast is to showcase the wonderful small business owners of this area, where they came from, what they do, how they’ve found their success and more. There are even better things to come on the PDX Small Business Network Podcast, so stay tuned!
If you liked this episode, consider giving us a rating and review on iTunes and sharing this podcast on your social media. After all, word of mouth is still a vital part of online marketing!