Get ready, everyone, because this episode is loaded with information! Today I’m sitting down with Angela Tisci, a woman of many talents with her hands in many different pies. We’re talking about her three different businesses (yes, that’s right—three), so sit back, relax, and get ready to be healthy!
Woodstock Wellness Center:
Angela is the owner of the Woodstock Wellness Center in the Woodstock neighborhood here in Portland and the creator of the EcoFertility Method. She’s also a business coach and owner of AcuBizConsulting.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Woodstock Wellness Center. She originally created the Woodstock Wellness Center because there was a need for a place people go to heal and thrive that wasn’t a medical center or a spa. Woodstock Wellness Center is a good in-between, where she and her team offer acupuncture, massage, yoga, and life coaching.
- What is a life coach entails? Angela boils it down to people having that thought of, “I know what I should be doing, but I’m not doing it.” That’s where coaching comes in. It’s getting people from where they are to where they want to be by offering accountability and support on top of coaching.
- The EcoFertility Method. This was created about four years ago, born because fertility is actually Angela’s specialty. She asked herself, “How can we help these people in the best, most awesome way?” She boiled it down to four pillars: Physical Health, Mental Health, Financial Health, and Spiritual Health. The EcoFertility Method is a 90-day preconception program that takes these four pillars into account in order to prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Angela has been through all the hardships and struggles in starting her wellness business, so she wanted to offer that training and coaching for other holistic practitioners. The way I see it is, Angela has been through all the struggles; you shouldn’t have to go through them, too, when she can give you the answers!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Woodstock Wellness Center
- ECOFertility Method
- All Biz Listing
The bottom line is, Angela, says it’s okay to get support in whatever way you need it. You never have to go through anything alone, and she’s ready to help you! We talk about a LOT more than what I tell in the show notes, so be sure to listen to the full episode and find out all that she does!