Marketing seems like that kind of thing where if you do a little something here or there, you’ll eventually find success, right? Well… you’d be wrong about that, and I’m not the only one here today who will tell you that!
This week, I sit down with Elyse Stoner of Fresh Perspective Consulting and Coaching talk about her business. She’s, well, just what her business would suggest: a marketing consultant, but she prides herself on building a relationship with her clients to tailor her strategies specifically to them as well as bringing a unique set of skills to the table: she has a long history of working in sports and arena marketing!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Just what she does and who she wants to work with. Elyse says she wants to share her enthusiasm for marketing with people who can appreciate a smart, strategic, and multifaceted marketing program. She even talks a little bit about her perfect client: someone smart enough to know they can’t do it all on their own.
- What makes a good marketing plan. A coach she used to work with said this about a good team: It’s like a living being, an amoeba, always growing and changing. That’s also the mark of a good marketing plan!
- What Elyse is bringing to the table that other marketing experts do not. Not only are you getting her unique experience, but you’re also getting her incredible network. As she says, if she doesn’t know someone who can do something, someone she knows does.
- Why she insists on a minimum four-month contract and what her multi-faceted plans consist of. For her, it’s all about building a solid relationship so she can tailor a plan to you and the audience you’re targeting—which means she’ll pursue whatever avenue is necessary for that audience, even if that means getting you a billboard.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Elyse Stoner
- Fresh Perspective Consulting and Coaching
- Biz Journals
- The 5-29 Group
- BLC Events
Elyse would be an awesome addition to your team, so long as you’re looking for someone to give you more than just a plan. She offers so much with her services, from her experience to her vast network. If you’re curious for more about what she does, you’re gonna wanna listen to this episode. Oh, also, her favorite spots? Forest Park for a nice bike ride and a Cena in Sellwood for date night.